Sunday, November 8, 2015

It's the Adventure ...


I love all of my NF friends.  Everyone I meet is so different and so individual, but of course I have my "type" that I love.  It shows in my list of friends that have been with me a while.  Most of you get me.  I don't do NF full-time and as a matter of fact, I'm only around when two of two things are  evident:  I have time on my hands to maintain my friendships and I'm feeling relaxed enough to enjoy being really naughty.  No one wants to be with someone who's just going through the motions, right? 

Truth is I'm in the mood more often then I'm here and that's because I don't really have a lot of free time.  Honestly, I'd love to be here more often but I chose the single life and the responsibilities that go with it.  And while being on NF will never make me rich, I do enjoy it - and I do enjoy being able to buy a pair of sexy boots or a skimpy dress once in a while.  I like buying new toys too, although lately I've been breaking them before I really get attached to them.  Well, breaking is a harsh word, maybe it's more that I wear them out. 

So at least you know, if I've never told you before, that you'll only find me here when I'm in the mood - I've never faked an orgasm in my life, and I'm not about to start.  Sure I think I could probably fake one good enough to get you where you'd like to be, but it's so much nicer when we can both get to that destination together.

So if you missed me yesterday and this morning (Sunday), it's quite probable that you'll find me here later tonight.  At this point I don't know if I'll wind up home or out watching the game at someone's house or a sports bar - that's my spontaneous, single life.   If you know me - you know this.

So, I hope I get to see you later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment