Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thanks-Giving This Wednesday? You Heard Right.

Hi Guys - Where Ya' Been? Ha, Ha.

I know - it's more like Ashley, where have you been? 

So what are you doing Wednesday?  I know what I'm doing - I'll be on NF - in the morning and then again in the evening.  I hope you can join me.  Email me on NF and I'll send you some minutes - share, share, that's fair, as they say.  I love being a "giver."

So, as I've been trying to find my true North lately - and juggling obligations and ... all that - it's kind of eaten into my time on NF. 

It's kind of like a relationship - I think I need more, I go out and explore and always wind up coming back because I realize how much my NF friends mean to me and how good it makes me feel to feel good with you and make you feel good - it's all good. Tee hee.

Not trying to get too mushy ... but certainly not averse to getting a little wet, I look forward to playing with you this week. 

So find me on NF on Wednesday AM and later again during the PM hours (specific times not available as of yet, but you're welcome to email me for an appointment) - email me anyway if you'd like a few free minutes on me - because remember, my destiny, my life's purpose, is first and foremost to be a "giver."

xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment