Thursday, March 6, 2014

Join Me at the Panty-a-thon Tonight - One Night Only

Happy Thursday! 

It's hard to believe that we're in March already, but we are.  In a couple of weeks spring will be sprung and hopefully I'll be able to ditch the coats and bulky sweaters and gloves and all of the other crap you have to wear in winter. 

Just to put myself in the mood and feel more "springy," I ran out yesterday and bought some new panties - boyshorts (my fav), thongs, bikinis - it gave me a little lift after all the cold and crap weather of winter we've been experiencing.  It also was nice to just get away from my various work pursuits and pretty much just do whatever I wanted for an hour or two yesterday.  Yep, of all the things I could think to do with my free time, panty shopping was my choice, and it proved to be a lot of fun. 

Bet you didn't realize I was such a panty freak, did you?  Well I am.  I love the colors, the different materials, from the lacy and sexy to the most bare coverage possible.  A lot of you know that I just love taking them off (or when you take them off for me), but there's a lot of thought that goes into the panties I choose.  I love seeing them in the drawer all lined up and separated by style and color and, of course, I love seeing them on the floor ;).  

Panty-a-Thon

In celebration of my latest acquisition - I'm hosting a Panty-a-thon tonight between 8pm and 11pm.  Anyone who calls me and guesses what kind of panties I'm wearing, not only gets to take them off (I'll help), but you'll also win five free minutes towards your next call.  The only catch is that you'll also have to spend at least 10 minutes with me tonight to qualify.  Not bad stipulations, if you ask me.

So here are the Panty-a-thon rules: 
  • Guess the type of panties I'm wearing - your choices are:  Boyshorts, Bikinis or Thong (and it will change with every call)
  • Spend 10 minutes or more with me on the phone; and
  • If you get it all correct, you'll win 5 free minutes of talk time with me for your next call.

More Good News

I'm planning on being around tomorrow morning from 8AM 'til about 11AM AND tomorrow night as well - no one wants to go out after work (so far), so I'm free - then again I could always go out afterwards because we all know the party doesn't even start 'til 11 or 12 when you go out.  So if you don't catch me tonight, call me tomorrow AM - you know how I do love my mornings ;).  But the Panty-a-thon is only tonight.  You can still feel free to guess what I'm wearing in between my legs, but after tonight, it will only be a topic of conversation - tonight is the only night to play join the Panty-a-thon.  Don't miss out.

So to recap -- here's my schedule on NF for today and tomorrow
  • Thursday night - 8-11PM;
  • Friday morning 8AM to 11AM; and
  • Friday night 8PM to 11PM
Ciao for now boys ... can't wait to see who "pops up" tonight (wink).

Don't Miss the Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment