Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Morning Wake Up Call

Good Morning.  Are you lying in bed just waking up?  Perhaps you're sitting at your computer looking at sexy pics of scantily clad young ladies thinking about touching their soft, silky bodies with you probing hands.

Pictures just aren't enough, are they? 

You need someone to stroke that cock for you - suck it and lick it while they're looking into your eyes, letting out little moans of joy and excitement as your cock grows bigger with each lick, each suck ...

Feel the curve of my waist, pull me down onto your lap - right onto your hard, throbbing cock.  Oh yeah, baby ... like that.  Hold me down and suck my nipples while I use my incredibly strong muscles to squeeze you inside of me, milking your manhood ... that lovely stiff rod that feels so good sliding in and out of my juiciness ... mmmmmmm. 

I can't think of a better way to start the morning.  Can you?

Call me ... I'll be waiting - and willing to do whatever you want. 

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment