Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ya' Gonna' Miss Me!

The Date Approaches

Well, perhaps you've seen my schedule (and noticed that I missed Tuesday night - I passed out).  This moving stuff is exhausting.  Juggling jobs and moving and all kinds of crazy stuff is a bit stressful, so I could really probably use a good schtooping to knock the stress out.

In case you're interested - check my schedule.  I'll unfortunately be gone this weekend - a last hurrah with the girls before I leave on Thursday.  So you can find me here tonight or tomorrow - Friday and Saturday I'll be gone and I'll be back Sunday evening, although I'm not sure what time but I will be signing on.  You could really help me make some needed cash for this move and get something special in return (wink).

Next week I'll be here on Monday and Tuesday - Wednesday is moving out day so no promises but check in for updates if you're interested - Wednesday night I have to sleep at a friend's house (no bed at my house) and Thursday I'll be on the road all day.  My internet gets hooked up on Friday next week (27th) and by the weekend I'll be back in the saddle again.  Hopefully we can hook up.

If I had to give anyone advice on moving (of which now I believe I'm an expert) I'd say never move during football season.  You guys can always call at half-time :).

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment