Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Back in the Saddle

Ready to Ride

I just got off of my first call in what seems like weeks.  With all of the shuffling and moving and traveling that I've been doing of late, it was good to finally feel the warm rush of orgasmic bliss again!

I still don't feel like "myself" yet, but this morning quickly gave me a taste of what I've been missing and of course, once you have a taste of bliss you always want more and more (and more). 

(A special thanks to my very talented friend :)

Fan Mail

I've not only been "blissed" but I've been blessed with a bunch of NF friends emailing me and wishing me well and telling me how much I'm missed.  Believe me, I've missed you all too.  I've made some really good friends on NF and I consider myself one lucky girl.

I should be back to writing blogs soon and - oh yeah - updating my schedule (tee hee).  It's been a struggle to get settled, unpacked and re-stocked - everything seems to need immediate attention, but now that things are falling back into place, I'm ready to devote my attention back to NF and all of my naughty, like-minded, sex-minded friends.

In fact, I think I'll fix-up my schedule right now so that I don't miss any more fun. 

One thing I have to take care of is finding the box in which I hid my toys.  I wrapped them up good and put the box in a box so the movers wouldn't accidentally find them (could you imagine - maybe I would have gotten a discount on the move, who knows).

Well, off to find that box ... look for me later and don't forget to check out my schedule.

Giddy-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment