Friday, October 10, 2014

Desire and Deliverability

When Energetic Motivation Meets the Wall

The last few weeks have been C-R-A-Z-Y to say the very least.

Between a trip three hours to north and then a move ten hours to the south the following week - I've been a little out of sorts.  Thanks goodness I don't have a "real job."

To say the least, I have a million things I want to do, need to do and then there's the "hit-the-wall" factor.  I can take a lot of stress and pressure and then I suddenly fold like a house of cards.  Last night was one of those nights. 

Did you ever take a nap on the couch and wake up in a half-waking sleep stupor?  You can barely get your ass up to get to bed - a real bed and your brain is telling you, "to hell with everything else."  That was me last night.  I was gonna sign on at 9pm figuring that would give me time to relax a little after a long day that actually started on NF at 8am.  I woke up on the couch at 9:10pm and realized that I would be useless as a crazy, wanton sex toy.  I was also too out of it to write a blog post explaining myself, so I just didn't sign on.  Bad, bad girl.  That's me!

Moving is no joke.

Good news is, today I'm feeling like my usually naughty self.  Bad news is that it's football season, so most of you guys will be preoccupied with games of all types - college, pro, etc.  For those of you who are planning on watching from the sidelines, may I suggest a closer look at those tempting little cheerleader skirts ... if you look close enough, you'll see me.  I'm the one jumping up and down, jiggling my pom-poms and showing off my skinny little thongs.

Wanna get into my panties?  Then checkout my "half-time" schedule and meet me in the bleachers (or the locker room shower if you prefer).

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment