Friday, October 31, 2014

Settled in and Time to Party - Happy Halloween

Getting Comfy Again

It's been a crazy couple of months - moving is no joke, not to mention all the paperwork involved.  Gosh, there for a minute I felt like I had a real 9-5 job again - perish the thought!

Time to Party!!!  It's Halloween!!!


But, today is Halloween - my personal favorite holiday, basically because I love to dress up in costumes.  Oh let's face it, I love fantasy and dressing up on any day of the year.  It's fun.  And isn't that why we're both here ... to have some fun?

Ever since I was young, I can't remember a holiday that has excited me more.  Not even Christmas.  Sure I love the sweets; who doesn't love some candy once in a while?

But for me, it's the whole mysterious "who is behind that mask" that's what gets me curious.  Plus, it adds to the excitement - you feel like  you've always gotta know what's happening around you - who might sneek up behind you?

And do you really care who might be behind that mask?  I can bet that if a girl wearing a bikini came up on you even wearing a Freddie Kruger mask, you'd be more "excited" than "scared."  Am I right?

I do love my sweets!  Yum

Unlike others this Halloween who will be answering doors and handing out candy while admiring the cute little, inventive costumes, I'll be behind my door waiting to give you a treat.  And all ya gotta do is knock (well ... ur, I mean call).  Maybe I'll even perform a trick or two.  (Tee Hee)

And since Halloween is on a Friday, I'll extend that invitation throughout the weekend.  We can play all the games you'd like - in return for some hard candy, that is.  Ya' got some for me?  I bet you do.






I bet I know why that pumpkin is grinning.










So, come by later ... and I'll give you a treat ... and you can bring me some candy too!  I'd love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment