Wednesday, December 17, 2014

TGIW - Wanna Join Me Tonight?

I know ya'll are asking about that dreaded schedule - well the schedule is gone.  Truth is I had too many schedules and deadlines and something had to give.  For a free spirit like myself, it's just unhealthy to be held to so many schedules.  I'm more of a "I feel like doing this or that..." kinda' girl.

Spontaneity is a huge part of the my sexuality.  Scheduling and being spontaneous just don't mix.  So as far as scheduling goes, the best I can give at the moment is to let you know when I plan to be online that night. 

Due to some cosmic placements and other similar aspects 2014 twas he year that I was not in control of most of my life.  The universe took the wheel for a year (soon to be over), so if you've managed to find me online through the madness you can consider it kismet - it was meant to be.  If you've been swinging and missing like a one-armed batter at the plate, you've no doubt come close, but no hits. 

2015 will prove to be more fruitful (at least for me) and I'm looking forward too it.  But, I'm not one to give up just because the odds aren't in my favor.  That's why I thought I'd sign on tonight (around 9pm) and hopefully you and I can connect (wink).

Call me!


No comments:

Post a Comment