Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thursday ... Memories ... Let's Make a Few

Like My Booties?

I had a cold re-lapse over the weekend ('cause I'm usually burning my buns to ground and I'm the fairer and weaker sex) so I wasn't able to sign on last weekend.  I'm not sure that if I did 1) you'd find my stuffy nose and soar throat sexy; and 2) that I had the energy to keep up with ya'll.  Admittedly I think the scratchy low-toned voice is sexy, but I couldn't eat more than a lollipop all weekend (and it was good).

How can I thank you all for amazing and wonderful emails and inquiries I just read on NF.  It makes a girl feel good to know she's missed and it also peaks my interest as to what may lay (lie?) ahead.  (Pun intended.)

You sure know how to make a girl feel special - and I do, so thank you.

Thursday
Anyway as for Thursday.  I think Thursday night is a necessity for me to be here - it's time to get back in the normal swing, so if you're around, look for me.  It's been a while and I'm definitely in the mood to play. 

But If you happen to miss me or find me busy (yes, please say yes), you can also find me here this weekend ... except Saturday early evening.  I'm going to the lake to watch and photograph the annual boat parade - it's so cool and since the entire town goes down to the water - out on the dock at the local restaurant or along the shoreline or in their boats, it's quite a social affair with lots of music, laughs and most likely moonshine (not the planetary kind).  Imagine two state's worth of locals on boats (fueled by gas and moonshine) with tons of holiday lights and a few Santas and some sexy lake elves (there's always a few boats with sexy lake elves) it's like a Hallmark movie I saw once (sans the sexy lake elves).  I love, love, love the Christmas boat parade - so nothing's stopping me from being out and about. 

Saturday Day and Night and Sunday Too!?
But like all family-oriented events, it will be an fairly early evening ... so if you're naughty and nice ... you just might find me here late Saturday night too.  But definitely I'll be on both mornings (Saturday and Sunday) and during the afternoon as well.

Ho, Ho, Ho, I've got mistletoe!  Let's have a holiday party of our own.  Hope you'll be around.

xxx Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment