Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Guy Who Makes Me Grit My Teeth

But First the Weekend ...
I know you're probably saying, "Ash, who is this guy; who makes you grit your teeth?"  But really I don't have to deal with him until Monday, so first, the weekend.

Big Shocker
Friday nights on NF are not really my thing - mostly, 'cause it's not your thing.  Fridays tend to be slow.  People go out after work, or they're busy ordering pizza because ... yeah, no work tomorrow.  I totally get it.  Nevertheless, I have been known to get lucky on an occasional Friday night on NF (when I'm not out myself - told you I got it) so I've decided that tomorrow night I'll stop by NF around 8/8:30 ESDT. 

Yes, you heard it here first.  (Please hold the applause/heckles for the comment section at the end of this post.)

Scheduling
Since I practically live by the book - literally - the date book that is (hmmm just had a naughty role play idea), I have inked in (not penciled) Saturday AM and late afternoon (4ish) as designated NF time. 

Yes, I have it on my iPhone too, but I am definitely a lot like a guy when it comes to being a visual creature.  I have to see it in my face, as many of you will attest, in order to wrap my brain (or other body parts) around it.  People like to make fun of me for having a date book, but at least if my computer crashes, I still have a schedule and a phone.  (Hmmmm I just had an idea for a sexy story - some apocalyptic call girl service maybe.) 

As usually, I'll be on NF Sunday AM too - you all know I'm a morning girl for the most part.  Not that I have anything against the rest of the hours in a day - I don't (as some of you can also attest).

Now, About That Guy
Monday - Bonus day - for both of us - as in the collective you and me.  I'll be spending Monday morning with a guy I really have a crush on.  He's funny, kind of cute (the funny makes him even cuter).  He does make me grit my teeth, but not from nerves or being pissed off  - he's my dentist and he really makes me grit my teeth.  He likes to see his finished work. 

His fetish (because we all have one) I'm assuming would have something to do with his state-of-the-art chair that swivels like a belly dancer's hips and also bends back like and inversion table.  I've never seen or ridden anything like it.  I'm sure it's probably called the "Model S6900" (S for sports model) or something like that - maybe it's a "007" who knows, but you can tell this guy really enjoys his mechanical manipulation gadgets.  (Hmmmm ... dental chair fetish story? ... ah, it's probably already been done - then again, not by me!)  Truthfully, it's quite nice.  It's white leather (a bold choice for a dental office) and it just fits your body so nicely with a lumbar support and a nice headrest.  Hell, if you put wheels on this thing, I'd drive it home (no pun intended).  And when you're at a 45 degree angle (upside down) you get to watch the television in between the times when he's picking up a sharp object to insert into your mouth - that's when I squeeze my eyes shut, the second he swivels around in his white leather swivel chair.  (What strange word swivel is.)  So really, I don't mind going - he kind of makes me smile - in fact he requires that I fake smile and grit my teeth at the end of every session.  Whatever, it makes him happy.  Speaking of which, he should be paying me, right?  Hmmmm.

Anyway, right ... the bonus part.  Well my bonus is my beautiful pearly whites getting the extra special attention from Dr. Sexy.  .... (chirp, chirp ...)

Oh, your bonus!  Sorry.  Well being that I've been so busy lately, I decided to take the day off of my other pursuits and devote the rest of Monday to lying on my bed and just enjoying the day, writing those stories I mentioned and taking calls on NF.  So yes, I'll be here Monday too. 

Okay - well, if you haven't fainted by now, you know that I'll be here - when?  Friday night, Saturday morning and Saturday early evening (a girl's gotta' get out and dance sometime).  Then again Sunday morning, but that's about it for Sunday.  And then after 12 or maybe even 11:30 am I'll be here on Monday.  

See you there I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment