Monday, April 28, 2014

The Search for "Sex" - Conquest Turned Contest

Photo: featurepics.com

Finding Great Sex Right in Your Own Home - It's Easy

I love the search feature on my DVR - you can punch in a keyword on your remote control and find a whole plethora of shows, movies and PPVs to choose from.

Today I decided to search for "sex."  It's not my normal venue when searching for sex, but you know me, I'll try almost anything at least once - and this seemed harmless.

I don't know why I was shocked to find so many choices, but I was.

I found thousands of entries - everything from "Sex in the City" (both the show and the movies) to "Sex in the Kitty" (my title, made up - don't steal it) but you get what I mean.  From the expected to the x-rated, you can literally find "sex" all day, any day right in your own home.

I guess it's comforting to know that you don't have to go very far to find sex - ever ... no braving snow storms, no awkward pick-ups at the bar ... just type and search.  What a wonderful world we live in.

I Thought it Would be Fun

I taped a couple of the non-PPV type shows just to see what they were about.  In particular, I taped a couple of episodes of "Sex Sent me to the ER."  Interesting title.

I'm not sure how I felt about that show though because although there were some interesting stories that gave me interesting ideas, the fact that most of them ended in visits to the hospital instead of breakfast on the veranda, kind of tells you that there were some serious cringe-worthy moments that did nothing for the libido.  In fact, like most shows that involve hospitals, there were moments when I just had to look away - I get squeamish, what can I say.

 

My Favorite Part

They did have one feature to the show that I enjoyed - the Q&A part.  I love Q&A, multiple choice questions (although some have gotten me into trouble, but that's info for another blog post).   I'll share one of these Q&As with you - just to see what you think:

Question:  What is the most common injury that people sustain during sex?
A.  Concussion
B.  Pulled Muscle
C.  Carpet Burns

I'm not afraid to tell you, I got it wrong.  Will you get it right?

The Contest  (Monday through Friday)

So let's play a game.  Email me on NF and let me know what you think the answer is ... if you get it right, you win three (3) free minutes from me.   Since it's only Monday morning ... I'll let this contest go on until Friday morning. 

In order for you to play though, I guess you'll have to know when I'll be on ... I'm pleased to say as part of my new-found appreciation for "sex" and for NF, I'm back to AMs and PMs - the new PT job gets shoved to mid-afternoon.

I've missed my mornings and evenings on NF and I've missed playing with my dear friends.  I do appreciate that you all hung in there while I tried to figure this all out - so anyone who writes me an email and signs it "good sport" between now and Friday also gets three (3) free minutes from me.

Schedule

Monday 4/28:  9 am - 12 noon 
Tuesday 4/29:  8 am - 11 am  -and-  8pm - 11pm
Thursday 5/1:  8am - 11 am  -and-  8pm - 11pm
Friday:  8:30 am - 12 noon - (oops scheduling conflict) 
Friday:  8 pm - whenever (Fridays tend to be slow, but I'm hoping to turn that around)
Saturday and Sunday - AM for sure both days - additional hours possible - Saturday night I'm going out but who knows, I may feel a little frisky after a few martinis and decide to sign on when I get home.

That should satisfy most of your requests and most importantly, it puts me back on a "normal" schedule that I can live by and work around.  I'm sure you're as happy about that as I am - it was difficult being a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda' girl. :)   

 







No comments:

Post a Comment