Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wet and Wild Wednesdays

Taking Time for Things That Matter ... Like You

How important is it to take time for ourselves?  I'll answer that - it's extremely important.

Think of how you feel after a romp in the sack ... perhaps a short nap is in order, but after that, you're exhilarated, empowered and ready to take on the world. 

Once you've satisfied your deepest physiological urges, there isn't anything that you can't do!

Well, in honor of that "must-have" feeling, I've devoted my Wednesday mornings (and evenings) to NF - in order to satisfy your mid-week pangs (and mine).

Typically, you'll find me here - Wednesday Mornings - Wednesday Evenings (after 7pm ESDT) - Thursday Evenings - (sometimes Friday evenings - that's a maybe) and for sure Saturday Mornings (sometimes Saturday Evenings) - Sunday Mornings ... and if it's a rainy Sunday ... it may turn into an all-day, all-night marathon. 

I may appear tame and quiet in public - but get me alone and unleash my wild side.

Make Me Do Naughty Things

I need lots of hot sex - and so do you - we all do.  So why not come by and feel what it's like when I suck, submit and beg you to cum inside me .... I like anything from sexy, seductive fun in bed to wet, wild and kinky submission ... the harder you make me submit, the harder I'll make your cock rock (throb, pulse, thrust and cream ... in me or on me - any way that you like it).  I'm here for you to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment