Thursday, May 1, 2014

Once Upon a Time ...

Storytelling

Some of the best stories (naughty and otherwise) I've ever heard, read or envisioned are all, at least in part, based in truth.  One of the most famous expressions that my friends and I say about stories we've told each other is, "It's funny 'cause it's true."  And perhaps you've heard people use the expression, "You can't make this stuff up."  That's because the best stories are based on real-life stories.

So while I've been sitting here trying to think of the subject matter of my next short story, it occurred to me that I should ask you what you'd like to read about. 

One lesson you learn as a writer is, "Know your audience."  And while I do feel I know you all to some extent, I'm quite sure that I don't know everything.  Each person is pretty specific in what they like sexually, but there are some similarities - the kind of stuff that gives me juicy ideas, but as all writers do from time to time, I doubt that the subject matter of my stories is something that will go over well. 

There are two types of writers, in my opinion - the ones who write what they write and they don't give a crap about what anyone thinks of it and then there are what I feel are the majority who love to create, think they've concocted some fabulous story and then bite their nails in doubt, wondering if anyone will really ever read it, never mind like it.  No, I don't bite my nails anymore, but that doesn't mean that I'm not curious about public opinion and it doesn't mean that I don't want to give the people what they want and crave - what do you crave?

Need Your Help
That's why I'm enlisting my audience (you) to offer up some ideas about subjects you'd like to see in short-story form.  Oh yes, I have my own ideas, and if you've ever read any of my previous pieces, you know that I have a lot of tempting ideas for all things erotic, but I'm not completely oblivious to the needs of my fans - I want to get inside your minds (just the way you'd like to get inside my panties).  I never mind getting help to get my panties off - in fact, I find it sexy to have someone undress me, so why shouldn't I ask for help on ideas too?

Tell me what you like or call me and act out a role play that's been lurking just beneath the surface, maybe that will help me cum ... uh i mean come up with some ideas ... and cum as well (who are we kidding?).

Send your ideas to me on NF and I'll be sure to take them all into consideration (as long as you don't write anything too taboo and get me kicked off of NF) LOL.

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment