Saturday, May 3, 2014

Super Switch Saturday


From Sub to Girl with a Rub

I had two very enjoyable calls this morning.  The first from someone I play with pretty often - he is definitely a TOP and I love being his BOTTOM.  It's easy for me to get addicted to being a pleaser ... call it a personality flaw, but I'm happiest when I'm making someone else happy.  I think that's the basis for a great bottom. 

The second call was from someone who appeared to be someone who just wanted to bend me over and "schtoop" my brains out, but I quickly learned that they wanted to wear my panties, they wanted me out of my panties so they could get into them as well as to "out" them to their friends and family and they wanted me to post their name on my blog.

Now while I don't object to men in girl's panties, mine are precious, so I don't really relish sharing them with others, but he was so nice, I decided I'd be nice too. 

You know I'm not a dominatrix, a life-ruiner or anything close - I just don't want to be responsible, culpable or have anything to do with outing anyone - that's on them.  It surprises me how much information guys are willing to give you - personal information that would really, actually ruin their lives.  Nah-ah - not me.  Everyone is responsible for their own actions.  I'll help anyone who wants my help - that's just me - but if you want me to do it all and have you not take any responsibility, the answer will be .. "Nah-ah."

What I like is to be the "good girl/bad girl" - though this particular person allowed me to be myself in that I could be accepting of his fetish, I didn't judge his need to wear panties or even his wish to be a girl. 

There is a sexiness to being persuasive and seductive, but it's typically not the venue I choose to do that in.  Still, I enjoyed it.  It felt good to give someone permission to be free and be themselves.

Still, it was call number 1 that got my day off to a good start - the most satisfying and gratifying of all the things I do is making myself feel good while making others happy.  Plus, caller number 1 really knows how to persuade me into pushing my boundaries - constantly.  He's not forceful about it - but he is cunning and extremely persuasive in making me think that it's all my idea (giggle).  He's smart and that is the sexiest part about it - that's why I love dominant men.

That's also why I like to hear men cum for me, then I know I've done a good job.  Again - the pleaser in me is what drives me.

And on that note - for those of you who like to call up and get me all worked up while you stroke it and then you hang up just before you cum - not fun for me - in fact, it brings out the side of me that can be a bit vindictive in that I'll probably block you unless you apologize (hmmm guess I do have a bit of a dominant side).  But truthfully I expect very little from the men I play with - and the least someone can do is confirm my hard work with a good hard cum. :)

About Tonight

I'm going out today to play in the Sun and have some fun - it's going to be close to 70 degrees out and I just love warmth and fun in the Sun.   But since I got up so early this morning when I could have used some extra ZZZZs, I'll probably be home fairly early - maybe 10pm - so keep that in mind if you're home and horny.  I'll be signing on to get some fun in - maybe you can give me such a workout that I'll sleep like a baby - which means I'll wake up tomorrow feeling frisky and ready to play.  That's just how it works for me - hard play, hard sleep equal more energy for the next day. 

Hope to see you on NF later ...




No comments:

Post a Comment