Wednesday, May 14, 2014

About that Schedule

You Think You Want to Know

You know a few of you ... well actually a lot of you, have actually asked me many times, "When are you going to be on; what's your schedule"?  

So here's the funny thing.  When I post a schedule, I get less calls - that's not what I want - sexually and otherwise.

It could be due to a few factors, 1) the weather is getting nicer now and everyone is around less, 2) my schedule doesn't jive with yours, or as I really suspect 3) scheduling spoils spontaneity.

Plus, let's face it guys, we're all human, and the human experience dictates certain things about our personalities, one being that we like a certain air of surprise. 

Here's an example:  Say we lived together and I wanted to entice you.  Which of the following scenarios would excite you more:  1)  I call you at work and tell you to expect to find me dressed in heels and a string bikini when you come in the front door; or 2) You came home and find me in the kitchen sitting on the counter in a string bikini with my legs spread and one heeled foot resting on the opposing counter? 

Exactly.  I know without even asking for a poll on this, that number 2 is the winner in that scenario.

You'd like to find me like that, you wish you'd find me like that, but if you expected to see me like that when you walked in the door, the element of surprise would be ... uh .... let's say, less impactful.


I mean yes, you want sex-on-demand, but in order for it not to get old and stale, the scenarios have to change sometimes.  There has to be a certain air of mystery and unexpectedness about it - it just makes the sexual soup more savory when there's a dash of spontaneity thrown in.  Don't you agree?

The other thing about this whole scheduling scenario has more to to with me, I guess.  As you know, I say that the only times you'll ever find me on NF is when I'm feeling horny.  Can you schedule horny? 

Having said that, thank the heavens that I'm more like a guy in that I am pretty much horny all the time.  Still, there are factors that can creep in during the day that distract us or otherwise disturb our randy desires - it's just a part of life.

My nightmare scenario is that I put up a schedule, it doesn't work for you, I get zero calls and as a result, I don't pay the rent on time which means I soon receive an eviction notice.  Do you think I'm gonna be hot to trot with an eviction notice in my hand?  I can tell you the answer, in case you haven't guessed - that would be a resounding "No."  But that's just my nightmare, worst-case scenario.  I honestly don't foresee that happening, but I have to imagine the worst sometimes in order to do my best.  When I'm spontaneous, I'm at my best.

Of course - if I get that eviction notice and you make me hold it in my hand while you have me bent over the counter telling me that you'll make it go away if I let you fuck me 'til I'm sore ... that's another story.  That has a slightly diabolic bent to it that I find ... intoxicating.

The Semi-Schedule

Having said all that - let's try something new this week.  Let's try a semi-schedule.  Think light structure as opposed to tight schedule.  Think flexibility (I know you like that).  Think spontaneity - hit or miss -  the exciting you-just-never-know factor.  Because as much as I think you'd like to have that hot little schedule at your disposal, I also believe that you'd probably rather go ... "Ooow, Ashley's on ...."

Truth is that it's worked this week so far - at least for me ... if you feel otherwise, then you should let me know (write me on NF email).

Getting Loose

I'll be here Wednesday and Thursday night - as well as the mornings on those days.  Friday the morning is booked with other stuff, but there's a distinct possibility that I'll be on in the late afternoon/early evening.

The weekends will be as normal - on in the AM as well as probably the evenings ... well you just never know about weekend evenings (because I don't always know).  And of course, there are those few times when it's just slow and although I love when people peruse my listings, I don't care for paying for clicks (and losing money) when the phone is not also ringing - that would cause me to sign-off and if I were "scheduled" to be on, that would mean yet another update.  I like posting blogs and updates, but I also like to do that with a bit of creative spontaneity. 

So I think I've made my point - there are existing factors that just lend themselves to have a loose schedule as opposed to a tight schedule.  But then of course, I like when you take charge, so if you disagree, I will certainly take that under serious advisement.  For now, we'll let the matter rest and play out in its present state - a state of perpetual change.

So today is Wednesday and I am telling you here and now that you can and will find me on NF tonight.  Hopefully, we'll get to "chat."  ;)

Under the Wire

You have to remember that a lot of my friends don't know that I do this, and most of them are off of work when I'm working - our schedules clash sometimes, especially on the weekend.  I can't say "No" to going out with them all the time, but I can say "No" occasionally. 

And of course, there's always that distinct possibility that I'll go back to working full-time soon so having a schedule now, would dictate that I have to come up with a new schedule later.  That's a lot of updating.  To me, it's just another thing to do and trust me when I tell you, I have enough to do without adding 'schedule updates' to the list.  If I get overwhelmed when it comes to obligations, that won't work well for my libido - and we don't want that, now do we?

So tell you what - we'll try it my way this week and if it doesn't work, then we'll go back to having a schedule.  I'm willing to play it out and seeing if it works, if you are.  And when I feel like I will or won't be around, I'll probably write a little blog post that will tell you what I'm up to during the day (because I like when you read my blog every day).

I'm on now, but I'm signing off at 11 AM - will I be back tonight?  I'm planning on it, so you should too.  I'll probably and hopefully see you around tonight just after 8 PM.  Hope you can join me.

xxo Ashley













The Schedule
I tried to fly without a flight plan this week.  We're only up to Wednesday, but already I'm seeing a difference between having a schedule and not having a schedule.

When I signed on a few times this week, I heard the old lines I used to hear pre-scheduling days such as, "It's nice to find you on here," or "I was hoping you'd be on."   Those appreciative lines not only make me feel wanted, I can also hear the excitement in your voices.  They also do a lot to make me feel like - hey ,if you're that happy to see me, then I'm going to go out of my way to make you happy that you found me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment