Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Crazy Weather - What Not to Wear

Hotties in Hoodies

So the weather here has been a little nuts.  Just yesterday it was 82 degrees or more and in the afternoon it got super humid.  We had about 7 seconds of rain and then it got cold.   Today, it's about 25 degrees cooler than the the high of yesterday, which I found out as soon as I opened my front door to go out.  My arms were actually cold; I was shocked.  I had to run back in and grab one of my hoodies and throw it over my tank top. 

Speaking of hoodies.  I was talking with not just one, but two people, in totally unrelated conversations and the subject of hoodies came up in passing.  Both were guys and both said, "I love girls in hoodies."  Really?

I didn't realize that hoodies were considered hot?  To me, it's what I throw on when I'm dressed down, feeling chilly but not chilly enough for a jacket, or to wear to the store or the beach.  Most girls do.  Most girls wear "hoodies" with the matching pants or they pair it with some yoga pants. 

There's another piece of clothing that has come up in conversation - and another piece that I'm told is "hot."  Yoga pants, huh.

Couture for Amor

Honestly, if I had ever been told the "hot workout gear" stories earlier, I might have saved a lot of money on outfits of the less-sporty type - not to mention the shoes; those five-inch heels are killer on a girls feet.  I usually refer to them as my "sitting shoes," 'cause that's about all they're good for.  Well that and they do look hot upside down in the air (tee hee).

Don't get me wrong, wearing sexy clothes makes you feel good inside and out, and wearing lingerie underneath is what I consider "hot," but honestly, it's not always that comfortable.  You guys haven't really got a clue when it comes to the pains us girls go through just to look good.

Truth be told, half the time us girls wear that stuff just so you'll rip it off! 

That is what I call a two-prong solution  1) the bone-lined corset gets tossed on the floor, and you can resume normal breathing, and 2) you both can get down to business and have some fun and maybe even orgasm your ass off. 

Everyone wins!




No comments:

Post a Comment