Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pre-Weekend Quiet

Hmm ... Where is Everyone?

[Cricket, cricket, cricket]
If you're looking for me tonight - Thursday night, I just signed off of NF.  It wasn't completely quiet, but the ring-to-cricket ratio was steadily increasing in the crickets' favor. 

Math may not be my thing, but even a lil' ol' PSO can do that kind of math.

This is one of those reasons why sometimes you may not find me "on "when I say I'll be on, just as there are times when I have a little extra time and a little extra urge to play and I'll sign on even when my schedule says I'll be gone.  Surprise!

I know ... I get it.  The benefits of a schedule are not lost on me (yes that was directed at you - you schedule lovers), but sometimes the universe has other ideas.  If I was really good at math, I think I could probably come up with some sort of "uni-flex schedule" that fluctuates based on the needs and wants of people and the universal mood meter (since no one seems to be in the mood tonight but me).

(And the audience sighs, "Awww.")  Okay, that's the end of my pity party.  Tee hee.

Ya' Talking to Me?

Ha, ha - I just love saying stuff like that; I'm goofy like that.  Plus no one can say that like a New Yorker, right?

If you are, in fact looking to talk to me - I'll keep my NF window open until my scheduled time (11pm).  If you're in the mood for some "Kink" then I'll be checking my email looking for a little "wink" from you.

I'll be back tomorrow if I missed you (Friday 3pm-8pm).  Ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment