Friday, June 6, 2014

TGIF Night

Blowing Off Some Steam

It's Friday night and you may be wondering why my schedule has such odd hours posted on it for today, or why I'm even signed-on on a Friday at all. 

Well I just need to blow of some steam and get out tonight.  I wanna dress-up, go out, get down and party and maybe (if I get tipsy enough) even let someone in.  Basically I feel like branching out in all directions today.  I'm giving partial credit for my Friday excursion to this fabulous weather.  It's sunny, a fabulous 72 degrees and there's a wonderful breeze blowing in the un-humid air.  The rest of the credit goes to my ridiculously tireless jumble of a schedule.  All work and no play makes Ashley ... cranky and no fun.

So, really if you think about it, my going out tonight is something I'm doing for you (like how I turned that around?). 

Besides, I know you don't want anything to do with a cranky, no-fun Ashley, and I certainly prefer to be happy go-lucky (what the heck does "go-lucky" mean anyway?), and feeling refreshed and revived. 

That's why I'm putting on my shortest, tightest dress, my highest heels, my best perfume and maybe a few wrist bangles (I call them wolf calls) and having fun. 

Part of me knows I shouldn't get too excited,  It always turns out to be a dud of a night when you're wanting a full-on party (and the opposite holds true as well), so I'll shut up now before I jinx myself - right after I tell you that I can almost taste that dirty martini now. 

The olives will serve as dinner, the alcohol covers everything else.  I'm not a huge drinker, but I don't think I have to tell you that when I do something, I give it my all.

So, if you miss me today, let's wake up together tomorrow.  :)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment