Saturday, June 28, 2014

Finding Ms. Ashley

Slinky Saturday

After an almost full day recovering from several pre-birthday celebrations, I feel rested and relaxed today.

I started my Saturday morning with a bit of NF fun (what better way to start the day!) and if the morning is any indication of the day to come ... or the weekend to come, it looks like it's going to be a fun couple of days.

My BFF has a date tonight (I don't :( - at least so far), so it's quite possible that I'll be around this evening.

Of course today, after NF and doing a few things around the house, I'll be heading to the pool, which is finally open - geez they really make you wait.  I'm hell-bent on regaining that tan that I had almost year-round while living down south.  Time to break out my new, unworn "birthday bikini."  

Mermaid Fantasy


For as long as I could remember, my birthday wish was always to be a mermaid.

Honestly I love swimming - if I could be a mermaid, I might consider it.  I'm happiest when I'm floating in water and swimming.  I love getting out of the pool and feeling the heat of the Sun on my skin.  I usually wait until my hair is almost dry and that's usually my signal that it's a good time to get back in the water. 

The only setback I could think of about being a mermaid is that I wouldn't have any legs to spread or throw over someone's shoulders - so I guess I'd like to be a mermaid kind of like Darryl Hannah in "Splash," the movie.  When she got out of water, she materialized legs.

Legs on land, flipper in the water ... yeah I could do that for sure.  You know I'd be out traveling far and wide in search of boats full of naughty sailors ... speaking languages I don't understand and really, would I care?  I'm not as interested in their conversation as I would be in their ... (tee hee) ... cocks.

For now though, I'll just be trolling the store, NF and of course the local pool.  It should be an interesting day/night - hopefully.

Of course, I'm not scheduled to be on tonight, but I think it's looking like a distinct possibility that I will be on (unless something happens while I'm out, of course).

I hope if you're around that you'll join me.

xxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment