Friday, May 16, 2014

Rainy Nights, a Little R&R (and more R)

relaxing
Relaxation
I love rain and thunder and I love it especially when it comes at the end of a long week - it gives me an excuse to chill out and pretend the world has just stopped rotating on its axis for a while.

Retraction
Since I'm lounging about tonight, I figured why not spend some time on NF?  And speaking of spending time on NF, I have rethought my decision to not have a schedule.  So, I'm retracting my previous post about all the reasons why a schedule wouldn't work for me.  It seems that spontaneity has its pitfalls as well.

Roster
So, yes, I will post a schedule - I'll even send an email alert once it's posted so that you'll have it conveniently delivered to your email.  So be on the lookout for my upcoming schedule which I'll probably post on Sundays (still deciding on the day).  If you don't receive one, shoot me an email and I'll add you to my email list - if you're not on it already, don't taking it personally; it was probably just an oversight/clerical error (it's hard to find good help these days).

Having said that - you know that sometimes stuff comes up and life happens.  I won't go into the list of all the things that can interrupt life as we plan it - you know because I'm sure it's happened to you - stuff comes up.  So, as much as I'd like to and intend to stick to my schedule, there may be times when I won't follow it to the letter.  That could mean I'll be gone when I'm supposed to be on - and it could mean that I'll on when I thought I'd be gone.  I just felt like it was important to throw in that disclaimer - you know me, once a legal secretary, always a legal secretary.

Ready
Once I finish my "to-do list" for the day I'll be ready to sign on and I hope we'll be able to meet up/chat later. 

In the meantime, it's time to get back to the fun.  Since it's so hard to find good help these days, I'm forced to take on all those pesky little chores we all love so much (she said sarcastically).  I guess I'll be on about 8:30 PM tonight.  And I know I typically don't do Friday nights, so it wouldn't surprise me if I'm not on long since no one's expecting me to be on (hence the retraction - a schedule makes sense - for me and you).





No comments:

Post a Comment