Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Schedule Update (Big Surprise LOL)

Actually, it's just a minor adjustment.  I have to give someone a ride. 

Okay, I'll pause a moment while you let that line resonate - thinking what you're thinking about me giving someone "a ride."  Tsk, tsk.  (Tee hee.)  I really mean it though.

I have a friend in need.  (Wow, I keep throwing those suggestive lines out there ... whatever could I be thinking?)

Updated Schedule (click here)

No, actually this is a friend-friend and nothing more.  Besides, do I look or act like the kind of girl who would consider dropping her panties for a guy who in her own car?  Well, okay I'll say, "Maybe," but still ...

This is the way my life goes.  I'm single, I'm available and all of my friends know that if they need me, I'll be there.  Plus, I'm spontaneous and the word "no" really doesn't exist in my vocabulary if it means doing something good.

Just to prove that I can be a good friend and a "good girl" in general, I'll see you here later tonight.  So although I won't be here at 8:00 pm as my schedule suggests, I should be back by 9:00 pm (ESDT) or a little smidge afterwards. 

So - I hope to see you here later.  Ciao for now ...

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment