Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ashley's Got a New Plan

I Think You're Gonna Like This

So for those of you who have known me for a while have a pretty good idea of what I've been going through - moving, losing my FT job a while ago, trying to find my way, looking for that next big idea.... well I've had some big ideas but hardly the time to juggle them into my crazy schedule.  And there it is - a schedule.  I can never live with one and I can never seem to live without one - that's a problem.  Now, the solution:  I need a schedule that offers flexibility.  (Funny because flexibility is the key to my mastery in the boudoir as well - the answer was right in front of me all along.  LOL.)

The New Plan:
I need to take this course - it's been one I've wanted to take for over a year and it will help me build the model for my new, empowered and enhanced life.  But, I need your help.  After doing my taxes (ugg) and figuring all of my bills from moving and re-starting life again, I can't seem to come up with what I need for what I want.  That's how the new plan of action comes into play.

I have several endeavors to make money, but none of them seem to make me enough to live by themselves, so I wind up doing a lot of things that spin around the clock and leave me tired and uninspired.

Beginning this weekend, my new schedule/plan of action gets put into place.

I'll be on NF on Saturdays and Sundays - in the AM and early afternoon and when possible in the evenings.  I'll also be here one morning during the weekday to accomodate those friends of mine who can't do weekends.

My other job(s) will take up my weekdays - and I'm dropping doing it on weekends (it doesn't pay to work it weekends).

I feel like this new plan of action will allow me to pay the bills and will allow me to take this course - a course of action.  In fact, I'm confident it will. 

Your Part?
I hope you'll join me here on weekends and help me reach my goals.  That's all.  In exchange, as you know, you'll be receiving my lusty, undivided attention.  And as you know, I'm passionate about everything I do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and don't forget to mark your weekends as "busy with Ashley."  Ciao for now.

xxo Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment