Friday, March 20, 2015

Ready for the Weekend?

I am so ready for the weekend, which is odd since I never seem to have a full day off, but still the weekends are more active more sociable and ... well, they're just different from the weekdays.

Speaking of the weekend, you'll find me on NF on Saturday morning, but I'll have to checkout by 11 AM or my carriage turns back into a pumpkin.  So if you can't stop by and say "hello" to me on Saturday, there's always Sunday.  I'll be on NF pretty early in the AM and on Sunday I can actually stay until 1 PM. 

There's always a chance that I'll find more time to play, but as of now, my schedule's pretty tight. 

I had fun this week when I unexpectedly signed on t NF for a little fun.  Seems that I've been missed and that makes me feel good.  Trust me when I say I miss being on NF more.

I had planned that this year I'd be around more often, but life isn't always in our control and I'm pretty serious when it comes to paying the bills.  But I'm also just as serious when I say, that I wish it was more.  I guess we'll just have to do what we can when we can and hope for the best because I know you all are busy too.

Well I hope our paths cross this weekend.  I'm kinda' taking a less 'round the clock approach to my other endeavors and trying to get a schedule that's as close to "normal" as possible.  That should allow me more time to visit during the week, so it always pays to drop me an email on NF to see what I may be up to. 

Ciao for now.  I got a date with a bubble bath; the gym kicked my ass today.  Gotta keep that ass tight and round, but I think I overdid the squats and lunges.  I'd much rather get my workout the mutually beneficial way.  (Wink)

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment