Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bubbly Brain

I'm Hungover, But I'm Still Here

It would have been so easy to sleep in this morning.  My heads a little groggy and my body is enjoying being stretched out on my bed with the fan blowing over my head - over my half-naked body.

I don't normally party too hardy, I'm more the get tipsy once in a blue moon type.  But last night my friend broke out a bottle of champagne she'd been stashing and I had a bottle of orange-mango juice that I had originally thought I'd enhance some vodka with, but we wound up drinking Mamosas while the guys chugged beer.  I'm definitely not a beer girl. 

I must admit, it felt sexily decadent sipping champagne out of a flute glass.  Trouble with Mamosas is that they just kind of hit you.  One minute you're drinking bubbly juice and the next minute you're trying to balance on your platforms while making your way to the ladies room.  It was funny to me and my friends at the time, but not so funny when I woke up this morning with a big bruise on my thigh.  I was wearing a short dress, so I don't know if I leaned on something, fell on something or just got "guided along" by someone - the bruise kind resembles a hand print. 

I know my butt cheeks  hurt since my friend "G" gets a bit wild when she drinks.  We always know she's reached her limit when she starts smacking asses - and HARD.  Guy or girl, it doesn't matter to "G."  If it's got an ass, it requires smacking.  Ouch.

On top of that I've got fog-brain. 

Nevertheless, none of my temporary impairments prevent me from keeping my word and signing on to NF this morning.  In fact, last night seemed like the perfect way to get me bootcamp-ready to play on NF.   It was tons of naughty fun, from what I can remember.

Just do me one favor when you call me this morning - try to keep the ringer low .... sshhhhh.  LOL

I'm sure this coffee I'm drinking will help me recover.  That and a few aspirins.  Aspirins ... LOL seems like a word you'd use to describe clothes pins pinching your ass.  I know I get silly when I'm  like this.  So all the better to have fun with you today.

Be sure to call today - I'm only around till about noon today, maybe a little later.  Then I'll be back tomorrow when I'll have a more open schedule - as in no schedule.

So come join me on my bed, under the fan - 'cause it's gonna get hot!

xxo Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone heard from Ashley since the end of March? I hope every little thing is okay.

    ReplyDelete