Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Slipping Into the Saddle Again

Miss Me?
Yes, I know you did.  I knew the second I saw my neglected email box on NF with all of your notes, basically asking, "When are you coming back"?  It made me feel all warm and tingly just to know I was missed.  Thank you all so much!  Truth be told, I missed you too!

Well, I thought I'd be back last weekend, but it's been a busy time for my other pursuits, and my schedule (as before) is changeable on a moment's notice.

This coming weekend, I'm off for one last summer trek to the beach with my girlfriends to lounge by the pool, walk on the beach and drink with and taunt the locals, the latter being the most fun!

After that I'll be back on NF, but at the moment I can only swing one or both days of the weekend and possibly one night during the week.  If you're still reading this blog, then here's where you'll find the latest update.  If I were to do weekends - let me know if your vote would be for AM or PM - I'll try to take your requests into account (as you know I always aim to please). 

I want so badly to email you all individually - you definitely deserve that, but this blog is the most efficient way to make sure I reach everyone in a timely manner.  I had over 50 emails just sitting unread for a while - a long while, so my apologies if you didn't get a reply ... yet. 

VIPs get a free pass for the month of August - what's left of it - and maybe even September (I'll let you know).  

I'm the same girl - not much has changed - at least not the important stuff, like my appetite for fun and my imagination.  You'll see ;)

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment