Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ready for the Weekend


Are You Ready?

It's been so much fun signing on once in a while, sort of getting my feet "wet" again (not to mention other parts).  I've have to say that 95% of the few calls I've had so far are from old friends, and luckily for me, they've all been among my "favs" or favorites. 

The response has been really positive, and I've been welcomed back with open arms (which usually close around my body in the most pleasant of ways).  So thanks everyone.  Really.  Each one of you is special in your own way and the depth of our connections have not been lost in the trips of time in between.

Speaking of "in between," I'm positively juiced about this weekend - in a most literal way.  As fate would have it, all of my friends are either away or busy this weekend, so I foresee no interruptions in my weekend.  Of course, I will be taking breaks here and there because girl cannot live on sex alone (but she can try). 

Aside from a quick walk to the local pool (to taunt the neighbors or just cool off) or a nap here and there, I plan to be around a lot on Saturday and Sunday.  This is not work, it's fun!   And I could use a little de-stressed fun - I bet you could too. 

And in addition to my long-time friends, I want to invite anyone who is curious about me.  Some of you have bought my short stories (thanks!) or listened to my audios (thanks again!) and some of you just visit my blog or my listings and leave.  That's okay, no hurt feelings.  But why not cure that curiosity with call.  If you're new to "Ashley's Playground" (as I like to call my world), send me an email on NF and introduce yourself.  Perhaps I'll even generously send you a free minute or two so we can get acquainted (wink).

So, what do I like?  Mostly, I like pleasing men.  It's my turn-on.  But as far as men go, I like older guys, although I'm an equal-opportunity flirt, so really, everyone is welcome.  Anyone who is my age or older, that is.  You can keep the inexperienced 20-somethings; some girls like them 'cause they're fast and hard, but that alone is boring to me.  I like making love (some of your are so passionate - I love it).  I like certain fetishes, and even if you have one I've never tried, I'm pretty open and willing to give it a whirl.  Perhaps I have "daddy issues," but what girl doesn't?  Besides that makes me take on certain behaviors (like wanting to please or wanting to be spanked) that you guys seem to like, so if my dysfunction is your green light, then so be it.  What I'm saying is although I'm classy and I look "refined" as one gentleman put it, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at just what a dirty girl I can be. 

So join me this weekend and give me all you got.  Remember, I'm insatiable.  

PS:  Some of you have expressed a wish to contact me over Skype or Yahoo or have me watch you on cam as you build up steam, but I think all those electronics just interfere with the mood.  You'll find that our connection and imaginations are far more effective in achieving the desired results.  To be honest, screwing with computers and EMFs is not conducive to having a wet and wild experience.  I mean, how many hands do I have anyway?  Not enough to operate a buzzy toy and a mouse simultaneously while also running my dirty little hands down your chest and inside your shorts.  So, in other words, Ashley is Phone Only.  But then again, that is why they call it "phone sex."  Right?  Trust me, you'll still feel every bit of me - and vice versa.  If you don't believe me, just read some of my fabulous feedback on NF.  Afterwards, you may even be inclined to leave some feedback of your own.  Good five-star feedback gets me off like you wouldn't believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment