Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sleeping-In Sundays

Relaxed, Rested and Ready as Ever

It's been a crazy week.  I've traveled hundreds of miles, had more laughs in one week then I've had all year (that hurts your stomach muscles but it's great for the abs), and I've subsisted on a strict diet of Bloody Marys - that is if you don't include the wake-up coffee.  Bloody Marys are really the perfect diet if you think about it - you're getting good carbs (I like veggie juice), vegetables (tomato-based juice - celery ... and if you toss in the occasional olive or two, it's even better (omega 3) ... but the best part of a Bloody Mary diet is that it's less calories than eating food so it helps keep the body rocking tight (which is important if you want to wear tight, short dresses with skimpy panties - or none at all).  Plus, I always hated having kind of small boobs, but I gotta say, I'm the only one out of all of my friends who can go braless as well (and sometimes the situation just calls for it).  I get a tickle when my GFs get jealous of what I can wear - they hate when I don't wear a bra (I never share when I'm bare down there). 

And so we've arrived at Sunday.  It felt like I haven't been in my own bed for weeks and I was so enjoying it this morning.  Plus lately I've had to get up early for one reason or another no matter how late I've been up, so sleeping in was kind of a goal of mine for today.  One I was successful at completing. 

If you've been a friend of mine for a while, I've probably shared with you what rest and relaxation does for my sex drive - it puts it into over-drive. 

I enjoyed a few calls today and look forward to more this week.  Already, my toy box is looking like it needs an update, so I might do some shopping this week as well. 

Honestly, I was a little scared to sign on - just because it's been a while, but as my first post of the month said ... I didn't have any trouble getting "back in the saddle."  In fact, I see what I've really been missing all these months and it feels good to to back. 

When?  When will you be on?  That's the number one question I've been asked so far.  Since it's my first week back and I still have all (well most) of my old obligations/projects, etc. to contend with.  See?  Not much has changed.

I'm going to try to be on at least one weeknight / I'll slip in a week morning maybe and then weekends - as for the hours, I think I'll just let that play out for now.  It's still very warm here in the south and I do love getting outside when it's nice out - swimming, traveling, visiting friends, etc.  But I'm sure it will all work out as before, if not better, since now I appreciate NF so much more now than before. 

I'm getting sleepy, and my bed is begging me back after a long, involved day ... write me and tell me when you'll be around, I'll be sure to answer. 

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment