Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sweet Anticipation

Sex on the Beach

Ever since my last post where I announced my coming back to NF this weekend, it's been a little hard to concentrate.  It's actually been hard to sleep as well, especially when my head is filled with thoughts of being groped and fondled and ... well you know.

But before my returned I went on a little vacation.  I was away with friends lying on the beach and every time my girlfriends would go into the ocean, I'd stay behind and I'd ask some stranger to put suntan oil on my back.  I would hand them the bottle with a smile and walk to my blanket.  I'm sure they all assumed that I would just stand there and let them oil me right where I stood, but when I started to walk away, they'd always follow.  Once on my towel, I'd kneel down and smile at them again as I slowly lowered my body down and twist my hair and lift it from my neck and raise my arms above my head. 

Once I was down on my stomach and completely comfortable, I'd tell them I was ready.  I'd squirm with delight as they untied the back of my bikini top.  I never asked any of them to do it, they just knew somehow that it would be easier to spread the oil across my body that way, I guess.

I felt that warm oil shoot all over my back .... oooh the warm and wet feeling was intoxicating against my hot skin.  And then their hands would start spreading the oil across my shoulders and down my spine, then back up along the sides of my body.  Occasionally a fingertip would graze the sides of my breasts and I'd find myself biting my lip - my body wriggling with desire. 

Usually, once they saw that "green light" most of them took the opportunity to oil not only my upper back, but my lower back as well, running their fingers just inside the top of my bikini bottoms.  And then the legs.  Squirting that warm oil down the length of my legs and then spreading it side to side across my ankles, over my calves, behind my knees (I like that spot), and then up my thighs (I liked that even more). 

The brave and bold ones would lingers on my thighs just a little longer than anywhere else, their fingers running along the bottoms of my bikini, some grazing that inner thigh area, hoping their fingers would accidentally slip across my lips.

But there was only one older man brave enough to go further.  He has oiled me earlier in the day himself and quickly left when my girlfriends returned, perhaps a little embarrassed.  He was, after all, old enough to be my father, so maybe he felt shy.  But as the long, hot day went on, I could see him watching me as I drank water and then poured the bottle over my chest to cool off.  He watched while countless others oiled my tan, bikini-clad body.  I think he liked watching other guys touch me, and honestly, I liked it all - the touching, the watching, the wanting. 

Yes, Ashley's back and still writing her short, burning hot stories.  If you'd like to see how this adventure panned out, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment