Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Insatiable

I love words.  Especially words that are so descriptive that they can capture an entire mood with just a few syllables.  Insatiable is my word of the day.

I woke up with my usual obligations - work to do; things to do, but I couldn't wait to take a break so I could sign on to NF, even though it wasn't planned.  It's just that ever since I decided to come back, I can't help but feels this insatiable appetite for sex.  Not that I ever forgot about sex, but I think that NF offers a way to explore so many rich fantasies that sometimes people don't always live out in their day-to-day existence. 

I share my fetishes and fantasies often here - or at least I have in the past.  It's very freeing to be able to express yourself in this way, don't you think? 

I find myself being extremely horny this morning ... more than usual.  When I stepped away from NF for a bit, I was hoping that this would be one of the results of my abstinence and gladly, it is.   Yes, it's true that while I was gone the real Ashley also kept herself to herself.  I've spent more time on building a life here, making friends and working hard.  It was not easy.  And there was a time when I went extreme and even denied myself of my own touch.  I have to say that when I finally gave in, it was mind-blowing.  I get the tease and denial thing even more than I got it before - even learning to edge myself as I've done to so many others.  Being on the edge of combustion and denying yourself the ability to go there is tantalizing to say the least.  But deny myself I will not any longer.  Now that I've tasted this intoxicating fruit again, I can't imagine ever stopping.

I just went through my closet and got reacquainted with all of my outfits and shoes and even started looking online in order to refresh my toy box.  I feel like myself again and it's exciting.  And I am also excited about sharing myself with you. 

I'm still quite submissive - a chameleon I like to say - lending myself to the fantasies of others, or simply lending myself to others (tee hee), but when asked, I never have trouble creating a scenario that leads to the desired out-cum. 

Honestly, right now - at this very moment, I'm so insatiably horny that I can feel myself slipping down that slippery slope.  You know the one where you find that no matter what it is you're doing, all you can really concentrate on is sex, sex and more sex.  It's s intrusive that I can't even concentrate on writing this blog.  I had an original idea I wanted to write out, but .... honestly writing is the last thing on my mind ... so until next time (after I've gotten this out of my system - yeah right)...


1 comment:

  1. I like your type of personal renewal. Here's another word of the day for you: lascivious.

    ReplyDelete