Monday, October 14, 2013

Holy Holidays! A Fun Day (Getting) Off

Happy Columbus Day to all of my fellow Americans and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends. 

I'm just sitting here, writing blogs and doing my patriotic duty of making myself available to men who just want to enjoy the holiday and want to spend a little time (getting) off.  :)

I've had a lot of fun this morning ... taking a short break to re-shower 'cause I've been such a dirty girl ... but I'll be back soon - clean, soft and ready to take it hard! 

Speaking of showers ... I just got this great shower head that has a removable handle ... put that baby on the massage/pulse setting and ... Hmmm it brings the fun a getting clean to a whole new level.  Still despite all the toys and gadgets a girl can have fun with, there's nothing that beats a good stiff ...

No worries - if you had to work today.  I'll be waiting for you when you get home - one hand will hold the door open, the other ... well I guess you'll just have to drop by and find out for yourself.  Did I tell you what I'd be wearing at the door?  How about a pair of red hot silky panties and a pair of my very best f-me heels (which look especially hot upside down if you know what I mean.)  Yep, that's it.  It's chilly out so I'm sure my nipples will be excited to see you too as soon as that cool, crisp air meets my bare chest. 

Of course, the only way to tell for yourself is to ... knock on my door or ring my bell! 

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment