Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chilly Morning

Good morning boys ... I slept in a little late this morning - well later than usual.  I was having this
dream that was just too good to wake up from and I really was quite comfy stirring in my sleep, except I suddenly felt a real chill come across my body.  You could say that my nipples woke me up (tee hee).

I've been on for a while this morning but apparently most of you are still sleeping ... I know I'm usually here on Sunday's to play, but a little emergency popped up (yes, I know you're saying, but I have an emergency popping up too, in my pants!) but a friend is in need and I have to run ... BUT I will be back in a little bit.  And since I've been on all morning and have yet to get my fill ... you know I'll be ready to play - actually this cool autumn air makes me extra horny ... it makes me think of all those times I got to play in the woods ... something about keeping the heat going when you're body's chilly that gets my juices flowing :) ..,

So put me on speed dial and check back with me later ... when I get back to my warm home and strip my clothes off ... I'll be very ready to have some fun ....

PS I'm working on a fun little Halloween poem for you ... think of a costume you'd like me to wear for the event ... I can be anyone you'd like ... if you give me Candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment