Sunday, October 6, 2013

Obstacles and Challenges

The Definition of Obstacles:  Anything that keeps my lips from ravaging your body. 

NF is a little like relationships - there are ups and downs (although I like to concentrate on the "UPs,") exciting and disappointing moments - the phone never seems to ring when you want it too and vice-versa  and then all of the sudden, the universe aligns.  You've got time on your hands, you're feeling extra horny and the perfect call just cums through - SWEET.

I had one of those calls this morning ... and it made me realize that that particular scenario is one that I enjoy immensely.  I've done it before ... a guy calls and he "can't talk" - he whispers, "it's me" and then I know it's time to step up to the plate. 

I get to act in an alpha way without having to be dominant and it's a challenge.  It's also a challenge to my creativity ... I love a good challenge.

I perform various acts of sexual pleasure on your body, trying to make you moan and groan, but we both know ... you can't say a word.  It lends a little taunting excitement to the moment. 

It actually takes me back to high school when I used to sneak my first real boyfriend into my room late at night - when my parents were home and sleeping in the very next room.  There's a frenzied excitement.  Getting caught would be catastrophic, but doing it with the threat of being caught gives it an urgent and irrepressible excitement that runs through your whole body.  It brings out the naughty in both of you - trying to make the other just moan and shout, knowing that if they do, the jig will be up and it will all end - and you don't want it to - you want to keep the feeling going and so the you endure, 

You continually, relentlessly taunt and tease each other - giving it to them with a focused abandon, with that evil little smirk on your face as you look into their eyes, mentally saying ... "go on, I dare you, let out that groan as I bring you to the edge ... you want to, you know you do."  Gosh that's hot.

Well, we all know how this story ends - in utter, lip-shuttering, body-shaking relief ... knowing that we've been doing something we shouldn't be doing - knowing we might be caught at any moment - and then finally climaxing, deeper and harder than ever before.  Exhilarating!

Oh Baby!   I'm ready to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment