Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday Night Fever - An Extra Hot Hour

Happy Saturday Guys!  I'm here now (AM) ... signed on and multi-tasking as usual ... I'm contemplating going out for a little fresh air this afternoon, but I have every intention of coming back tonight ... yes, I'll be on tonight.  So for all of you who wonder ... "Where's Ashley," now you actually know. 

I'm looking forward to spending a little time - not working, getting outdoors and just taking a brain (and body) break ... but once the Sun goes down, I'll be looking forward to coming home and enjoying some "me time."  Or rather, I should say "us time."

I had a date planned for this evening, but circumstances caused me to cancel it.  I won't say anymore about it except that I'll be more than happy to come home later ... shower, put on something slinky and slight - getting comfortable and talking to you ...

Since most of us, in the U.S. anyway, turn the clocks back tonight - that means an extra hour of fun for you and me ... so while you're turning back the clocks, and the bed - pick up the phone and call me ... I'll be happy to get underneath the covers with you.   

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment