Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cold Weather, Warm Nights

What Really Warms Me

It's no big news to you guys that I'm kind of a "free bird" just flittering around life trying to find where to land.  I've experimented with living in a lot of places over the last year and a half - loved the warm weather of the south and wearing close to nothing on most days ... but I just happened to land back here on the East Coast ... for a bit, that is.  Not sure if I'll be staying - only time will tell.

One of the things I love about being "home" is the beautiful fall colors outside right now and I'm actually enjoying the cool, crisp air ... it just makes me want to become a faerie or a wood nymph sometimes ... I could see myself frolicking amongst the leaves and the trees without a care in the world, only in search of the next adventure ...

Cooler weather has it's advantages ... it gives us a reason to come inside (no pun intended) and get warm and cozy.  Perhaps that's why I find men from the Midwest and men from Canada to be amongst some of the sexier men I've encountered here on NF.  They know how to get "cozy" in the hottest ways, and they just do something to me.

Southern boys really are gentlemen in public (and private) and they like to get down to the nitty-gritty of good sex, New York men are quick-witted and very on top of their game (that game being girls :) which, as born New York girl, I think will always resonate with me.  California boys are free and uninhibited and unafraid to let imagination take the wheel - also fun.

However, the men of the Midwest and Canada seem to have that intelligent sexiness - that "spy that came in from the cold," vibe yet, it's peppered with the "I am who I am" vibe that is so down to earth and undeniably intriguing to me.  To add to that, they're also polite, interesting, and what I simply call "True Gentlemen."  They accomplish all of that while still being some of the hottest men I've encountered.

Knowing that they're from cold places makes me more inclined to provide warm spaces.  I love the thought of being snowed in for the weekend ... and cranking up the heat, if you know what I mean.

Besides, I look awesome in panties and a fur - even if it is faux fur.  Especially when I have to put on boots to keep my toes warm until I can warm them under the sheets, running them up and down your leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment