Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sun-day Sunshine

S.H.I.S. - So Happy It's Sunday

I had a lot of fun this morning ... you could say that I've certainly had my "fill" of fun, but can you ever really have enough fun?

A Short Break

Time for me to take a break ... that is to run some errands, do some straightening up, wash the pile of panties in the laundry basket (I find the amount of panties I go through in a week unimaginable, yet there they are), and if there's time, take a little walk along the trail and take in some nature. 

Working from home as I do, I actually like to get out on weekends when people are out and about and have some inspiring interactions and conversations.  Those conversations or even the people I meet are often the basis of some of my more creative writing (of the non-NF kind). 

And of course, as you know, all of my short stories (some in the works right now) and all of my blog posts, are a mixture of sweet fantasy, creative license and, in good part, the truth.  Many inspirations are borne out of some of the hot calls I get to take and the fantasies I get to act out on NF.

When I Return

I'll be back when the Sun starts to go down, or just before.  Having an extra hour (thanks to changing the clocks last night) to spend outdoors is something I like to take advantage of when the opportunity arises, but being outside also makes me appreciate the warm comfort of home sweet home.

So, I'll be back tonight.  And if any of you happen to be alone or chilly or just in need of a little closeness ... you're invited to join me.  See you later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment