Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cat Got Your Tongue?

Is it Friday yet?  Almost.  Yeah! 

See, I can carry a conversation all by myself - kind of like when someone calls me but they "can't talk."  As a "seductive little minx," as someone called me yesterday, it makes me feel slightly empowered to remain in that role while also taking the lead in steering the conversation right down into your pants. 

Although I do prefer some live interaction, I not averse to having to do all the talking and whatever else the conversation entails. 

Well, it's getting chilly here ... I better go make sure all the windows are shut (so the neighbors don't hear me) and so I can take some clothes off and take some calls. 

When you ask me what I'm wearing, I'll always tell the truth - and since I work from home most of the time, it's barely nothing.  Who walks around the house fully dressed?  At the very least you want to be comfortable, right? 

When you ask me if I really did what I just sounded like I did - the answer is always yes too.  If I'm not horny, you probably won't find me on here - no need to pretend to orgasm when you can feel the real thing - so yes, when you hear that little quiver in my voice or that high pitched but short squeal come out of my mouth, it's the real damn thing. 

Speaking of which, I could use one right now - If you're like me and looking to relieve a little stress, call me.  I can be just about anyone you'd like me to be ... it's supposed to be fun, isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment