Tuesday, November 12, 2013

In Ashley's Closet

Oh Hi!  Nice of you to stop by ... I was just uh, cleaning out my closet.  Well it started with me looking for something to wear and then ... well, I kind of got off track. 

I don't know when I put this box in here - truthfully I thought it was missing - which would have caused a little embarrassment if it were traceable, back to me that is.  It's my toy box.  This is my private, special box.  What's in it?  Well, if I just blurted it out here and now, that wouldn't make it very private or special. would it?  However ....

(ooh, it's getting chilly ... I still haven't found anything to wear - but these sunglasses are cool! tee hee)

Since you're here visiting my blog, that means I've already peaked your interest ... add in a private, special, secret toy box and gosh, I can almost see the curiosity rising ... in your pants, that is - and that peaks MY curiosity.  I'm wondering what surprises you might be hiding behind that zipper that I'd be interested in.

Tell ya what - I'll share my surprise if you share yours ... (wink) ... Call Button (isn't that button cute, it wiggles, kinda' like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment