Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Moon News

It's In the Stars

I don't usually talk about astrology or any of my other side attractions, but since tonight there's a New Moon Solar Eclipse is the sign of Scorpio who rules, among many things, sex ... I thought it appropriate news.

So if you're thinking about trying something new in the sexual realm, the universe is confirming it's a really great time to try it.  And if you haven't tried one of my audios (for those times when you just want to get close, but I'm not around) ... it's also a great time to get one now. 

After 2014 kicks in I'll sprucing up my listings (never call me boring), and it's quite possible that the audios will go away forever (probably to be replaced by new ones, but it's not a sure thing) - why take the chance on missing them.  You can easily download them and have them to keep and to experience over and over and over again (since I often hear that I'm not around all the time, even though that's only half true).

You can find the audios in the sidebar to your right.  See them?  Yep, that's them.
If you're already a member of NF, the process is a simple 1-2 and maybe a 3.  If you're not, why not join for free and receive three free minutes (which you can always use to speak to me).

All American Girl

And  yes, I see that one of my earlier posts about certain men from certain parts of North America has caused one or two of you to say, "Hey Ash, what's up with that?"  An eclipse will do that to ya' - leave you for a loop and change that way you view things. 

Believe me, it was just something I felt compelled to say.  However, I hope that everyone who talks to me, no matter what part of the continent they're from, knows that I love all men -  no matter where they're from - as long as they're smart, sexy and have me on their "favorites" list.  (wink) 


No comments:

Post a Comment