Thursday, November 21, 2013

Turning up the Heat

Well, it was another crazy week, at least so far - in fact, it's been a nutty month.  A lot of things have kept me from being here ... where I love to be. 

Last night, the furnace started making alien-spaceship sounds in my living room and despite the very chilly weather outside, I was forced to shut the heat off.  It would have been impossible to talk on the phone - teeth were chattering (and I know that chattering teeth or any teeth near a guy's private area is not a good thing), plus I couldn't even touch myself, because I had too many clothes on - and my hands were freezing. 

But now "Freddie" the maintenance guy just left, he fixed the furnace, opened up my vents and it's blissfully warm in my apartment - I'm actually running around in panties and a tank top (as usual) feel warm, and free .... it's a lot easier to strip two things off then it would have been last night with all my clothes and socks, etc. on. 

The only good part about having it so chilly in here was I could feel my nipples hardening to the point where they almost ached ... I would have given anything to have a warm mouth and ambitious tongue to keep them warm.  Plus, unlike you guys and your private areas, my tits welcome the feel of teeth - gliding across my nipples, lightly putting my nipples between your teeth - holy cow, I think I need to cum again.

Many of you know that about me - what was once my most best-kept secret is practically public knowledge - I can make myself cum just by playing with my nipples.  Of course, that never stops me from touching the rest of my body - but some guys find it exciting. 

Once an ex tied me up and my hands were rendered useless ... I was sitting in a chair and my legs were tied to the feet of the chair, my legs spread open ... he played with my nipples relentlessly until he made me cum over and over again ... he took great pride in putting his fingers between my legs and looking at the wet spot on my panties that he created .... oh gosh, just the memory of that gives me tingles ... as a ... matter of ... fact .... you'll have to excuse me - just for a .... second.  

AAAHHHH yeah!  Now I feel better than ever .... hmmmm :)

Got any of your own secrets or stories to share?  I'd love to hear them ... Call me and tell me all about the best fuck or blow job you've ever had ...

xxo Ashley ... (i'm still tingling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment