Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Girl Who Came in From the Cold

It's Nippy Outside

I just came in from checking the mailbox since I didn't have time to do it yesterday - it's freezing out.  It's below freezing actually and looking at the weather for the rest of the day, it doesn't look like it will break the above-freezing point.  To add to the chill, the wind is out of control.  Translation, Ashley is not leaving the house today.  Besides, it's Sunday and I try to avoid the weekend traffic like the plague.

Just Nippy in General 

My breast seem to like the cold -  not so much the way it feels, but what it does to them.  Not only do my nipples perk up, but my boobs seems to respond to the chill.  They're perky and pink from the cold ... the rest of me prefers warm sunshine.  Maybe it was my boobs that brought me back to NJ, but since it's only November and I remember this time last year being in SC where it was still fairly warm, I can tell you that the rest of my body misses the south.  I prefer wearing light clothing (when I have to be dressed at all, that is).

It did get cold in SC but really only in January and February - and even then the Sun would come overhead and lend a little warmth.  When I got back to NJ I had a tan because like most secluded writers and PSOs I didn't get outside much during the day unless I took a day off, but all it takes to be tan in the south really is going in and out of your car and the store.  Look at all those tan seniors in Florida, do you think they're baking out on their lanais - no, most of them have pools they don't even use.  That's a waste.  If I had a pool five feet from my back door, you can bet I'd be out there pretty much most of the day - when it comes to water, I'm a mermaid.

How cool would it be to be able to stand in a pool while taking calls in a bikini - or writing on my laptop ... hmmm an idea for the future?  Maybe. 

All I know is that right now it's chilly and I wouldn't mind a little warmth.  I think those of you who know me know how I usually wake up anyway ... always horny and ready to turn up the heat.

As for the rest of today - I'm hoping it goes a little better than yesterday afternoon went.  The new phone is charged up, and for that matter so am I.  If I'm not here when you're looking for me it just means that I signed off because it was slow or to save money - don't get me started on the PPCs.  Drop me an email and I'll check it periodically. 

Getting Ready for the New Year

I'll be revamping my listings soon for the coming year, so I'm welcoming any ideas - what would you like to see (besides naked pics you dirty boys) ... I'm also in the middle of about three new short stories and if you have any ideas on scenarios you'd like to read about, just drop me an email - or tell me when you call. 

So while I'm waiting for you to call me, I'll be keeping busy - which reminds me, I need to put new batteries in my buzzy toy - boy they ran out fast.  I think I'll do that now while I'm feeling frisky .... gotta' run (tee hee).

Call me!  xxo Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment