Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Got Time for a Few Fireworks?

Ah, the Fourth of July

I'm sure a lot of you (myself included) have plans for swimming, sunning, barbequing and doing all the fun things associated with summer and Independence Day, but I'm also sure that when you're relaxed and kicking back you're thinking of sex.  I know I am.

Sex is a great stress reliever and certainly it can get your mind off of any pressing problems, but did you know that when you're already relaxed, sex can be even more enjoyable?  I'm sure you knew that already, but I just thought I'd remind you that I'm here for you whenever you have the urge to purge that stress or enhance your relaxed you're feeling.  So let's make a few fireworks together.

While I'm here, I'd like to take the time to thank all of my birthday well-wishers.  Between my birthday and the Fourth of July - this is absolutely one of my favorite weeks of the year - the only thing that could make it better is if I get to celebrate with you.

xxo  Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment