Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New Week - New Schedule - and Super Hot Weather

Fourth
I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!  But just because the Fourth has passed doesn't mean the fireworks have to stop.  The weather this week is hot, hot, hot - which means that aside from a quick trip to the local pool, I'll be staying inside in the AC. 

It's not that I don't like hot weather, but this week is going to be BH - beyond hot - and since there are storms on the way it's also muggy, and if I'm going to work up a sweat, I'd much rather do it indoors in the vertical position (or other positions come to mind too).

Schedule
While I'm trying to juggle jobs, obligations and various projects I have in the works, I've really tried to make time for NF - at least 6 days a week and sometimes 7.  I try to accommodate everyone's schedules - so there are some morning hours and some evening hours - and then of course weekend morning ('cause who doesn't want to wake up and get busy on the weekends - duh!).

If you'd like to check out my schedule for this week, click here, and hopefully you'll find a day/time that works with your schedule.  Of course, you can always email me on NF to see if I'll be around on a specific day/time - if it works for me, then I'll email you back and we'll have a date!

Well, it's a bit slow this morning - I'm sure that a lot of people are on vacation this week, but I'm hoping that enough of you are around to keep me busy.   For some reason I'm so much more playful in summer - must be the lack of clothes.  In a fashion sense, clothes can be fun, but when it comes to playing I want to be naked so I can feel every inch of you on every inch of me - yum!   That is of course when I'm not indulging in my favorite fetish - feeling your probing hands caress my body through some soft, silky or lacy clothes (tee hee).

Well I'm off to the other half of my computer to write more and check emails and do all that fun stuff.  I hope you call to "distract" me :).

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment