Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Slow Thunderous Night

It's a shame you know ... there's nothing hotter (to me anyway) than getting frisky during a good thunder and lightning storm, especially when the lights get knocked out (i bet that's where the term knocked-up came from ... well maybe not).

But I guess that's just me, 'cause (cricket, cricket, cricket) it's been pretty damn quite on NF tonight.  Then again, I know it's Fourth of July week (didn't it start out as just a day?) and people are on vacation because technically they only have to use four days of vacation.  Yes, I do remember the 9-to-5 life. 

Anyway, I'm signing off a little early today - think I'll sit back and enjoy the thunderous sound of my buzzy toy ... in bed ... all alone. 

Hopefully, someone will get bored on vacation (like Thursday morning) and decide they need a little "Kink."  Well, you know where to find me.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment