Friday, May 10, 2013

Life's a Beach

Couldn't you just walk away right now from all your thoughts and responsibilities?  Wouldn't it be fun to be lying on the beach with a sexy girl on your blanket, barely clad and ready for anything you had in mind, no matter who was watching.

Perhaps you'd like to take me to the beach and sit away from me and watch as boys and men stare at me and try to get with me ... confirming that your girl is the sexiest piece of ass, wanted by men for their dirtiest pleasurable desires ... and as the crowds slowly fade ... and there are just a few people left on the beach, you watch as one determined man makes his move.  Slowly he approaches me and strikes up a conversation ... I giggle and wiggle at his jokes, or so he thinks - but I'm really laughing because I know he wants to get in my bikini bottoms and you know it too. 
 
You touch yourself and feel your cock throbbing with excitement as you watch him touch my shoulders and back, rubbing suntan lotion on my body as I lay on my stomach - sliding his hands down to my tiny little bikini bottoms.  His hand confidently squeezes my ass, as his body moves over mine on the blanket.  He drops his shorts to his knees and pulls my bottoms aside.  His raging boner guided like a missile to its target - my sweet, bare pussy.
 
My ass perked up in the air, I let him enter me as I stare at you and watch you stroke your cock as you enjoy watching your girl get fucked by other men - it's a turn on for both of us - the stranger knows nothing other than this is the sweetest, tightest, wettest puss he's ever had surrounding his boner since who knows when.
 
As he grabs my hair and pulls it, you watch my head jerk back as he begins to pound me harder and harder - anyone left on the beach is staring right along with you and they don't notice the man who is stroking his cock watching his girl get pumped.  The sound of our skin smacking together is drowned out only by the occasional crashing wave.  And then over even the noise of the busy ocean, you can hear him practically scream as he cums inside me, harder than he's ever cum before.
 
I smile at you as I watch you cum simultaneously.  Your bad little girl has done it again - she has done as you asked, asking no questions.  Her only desire is to please you - doing whatever it takes - doing whatever you tell her to do.
 
Now, don't you want to call me and explore your fantasies with me - now that you know that I'm such a willing, eager-to-please kinda girl?  I think you'll be amazed and surprised at how sweet it can be, not to mention addicting.  Who wouldn't be addicted to someone who did exactly as you asked?
 
If you're new to NF, you'll have to sign up - but it's free to be a member (tee hee, love that word) and you get three free minutes.
  
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment