Friday, May 24, 2013

Sweet vs. Hot and Oh Yeah, that Sweet Spot

I have to be honest, sometimes I love being that horny, naughty bad girl ... somehow I find it easier to have phone sex with naughty anonymous men than to have sex with someone who I just click with ... probably because if I knew you in person, I may not be such a "slut" about it ... I'd definitely like to make you wait a bit to build up sexual tension between us ... somehow it's just sweeter that way. 

Sweet
I love being that sweet, smart but innocent type girl - it actually works in my favor to be that way, because you feel even dirtier for having those naughty thoughts about me ... it makes you feel that darker side of yourself ... it turns into a dance, a tease until you can't take it anymore and you get all manly hot on me, touching me, wanting me more and more, but still you're unsure if you should ... (yeah you should!)  LOL

Hot
In a relationship I'd probably be that girl everyone talks about - the perfect girlfriend in the parlor, a great cook in the kitchen, and a naughty little nymph in the bedroom.  Of course, if you wanted to rub up against me while I was doing dishes in the sink, and maybe bend me over the counter and put your cock between my legs and take me right there that would be HOT too.  My version of Betty Cocker ... or is it Crocker ... anyway ...  you know what I mean ...

Actually, I like doing it in every room - on the kitchen counter, in the shower, on the couch, or even outside on the balcony or porch, with your arms wrapped around me, making your way down the front of my body with your hands - letting one slip under my very short dress ... and rubbing my clit through my panties - making me so hot and bothered that I'd have to cum no matter what ... even with the neighbors watching. 

The Sweet Spot
Yes, I'm a total contradiction - I like being both sweet and hot ... I consider myself a sort of chameleon when it comes to sex and the whole dance - I enjoy being myself, but I enjoy being the girl of your dreams too .. and just so you know, that's being myself as well - it's who I am. 

I'm both Naughty and Nice ... and no matter what your approach, inevitably your fingers wind up pressed against my sweet spot ... some of you want to make me cum right away and others of you like to drive me to madness and make me beg you to let me cum ... I like it both ways!

I just like when you touch my sweet spot, and frankly when you do, you could probably make me do and say anything you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment