Sunday, May 26, 2013

... Who Would've Thought ...?

I have to say that I was quite surprised by the response I got to my last blog entry.  In a word, "Wow."  So many of you got it that I wasn't talking about smoking as a habit, but smoking as a sexual tool, like a fine pair of heels or a sexy dress. 

Smokers and non-smokers alike, thought my pics were sexy (thank you) and they all want to know more about my adventures with "M," but as you know boys, that's all private ... as I would do for anyone that I'm intimate with.  Besides I'm too busy moaning and cooing to gossip - especially in detail.

I haven't heard from "M" about the blog yet, but I hope he likes it.  I find a lot of you guys love to be written about and I totally get that - it's the same kick I get when I see the awesome feedback so many of you have taken the time to write - thank your - I'm blushing. 

Anyway, I hope "M" isn't the one-in-a-million guy who doesn't like being written about - but trust me, I always spare the details, so no worries.

Well, gotta' run, phone's ringing ... and I'm in such a naughty mood.  I'll be back later to share some Memorial Day stories.

Ciao for Now ... xxo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment