Friday, May 24, 2013

Smokin' Hot Stuff


Smoking can really be sexy ... I know some people say it's dirty and all, but when you're out on the town in some funky club and you're drinking dirty martinis, with a very dirty girl, you can expect anything and everything in shocking behavior.

No, I don't smoke really - (although I was called "Smokin'" recently, which was nice).  I do, however consider myself a social smoker.  Sometimes it's appropriate to be inappropriate, don't you agree?  To be honest, I do it so little, that when I do, it kind of gets me dizzy, which actually helps me get in that dizzyingly seductive mood.

Besides, there's this guy I know, and he just brings out the noir sex kitten in me and he loves when I smoke, and bbbllooowww the smoke out in sexy ribbons in the air.  I love to seduce him with my stockings and long, shapely legs.  He appreciates a girl who dresses up and wears sexy perfume and yes, even a girl who smokes (bbblllooooowwww).  He's really the only guy I've ever been with that brings out that vixen in me and makes me turn on my version of a "smoking Sophia Loren."

As most of you know, I'm really quite submissive, and I totally enjoy that role - but there's something to be savored in the variety of life, and I do enjoy my switch in roles.  At first I didn't think I had it in me, not to the extent that this sophisticated man desired me to be ... but apparently he saw something in me that I didn't even see in myself.  For that, "M" I am eternally grateful.

Really seduction has its place in every form of sex, and I'm here to tell you that this girl is really liking that little jolt, or rather, huge jolt - of power over men.  Especially men who appreciate its finer points. 

Many of you may not like reading about this side of me ... and I'm sure you'll have fun trying to punish me for my insolence.  Until then (bbbllloooowwww) Miss Ashley is just feeling her vibe, stretching her legs and stirring her martini.  Oh yeah and ... "Can I have a light, M?"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment