Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So Much Fun

Ssshhh, don't tell anyone, but OMG I just had my first convo in days and I had no idea how totally sexually pent up I've been - I mean holy cow!  I wish I could've just reached through the phone and grab that naughty boy right into my room with me.  My trip was fun but I'm glad to be back.  Of course, I had to go incognito - wouldn't want any embarrassing moments in the hotel lobby while I'm having a girl's weekend. 

I hope you're enjoying my new blog, but my only problem is I can't host any of my pics here, at least not in the way where I can use them elsewhere - so I might be moving on to WP, but I'll be sure to let you know if there's a change of address. 

Wow, I must have had a great week - better than I thought, because I can hardly talk, my voice is all scratchy - and no, it's not what you're thinking.  No matter, I'm still up for a little fun, so call me and let's "chat," we have some catching up to do.

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment