Saturday, June 22, 2013

In My Room .. Just Me and My Nipples

Nipple Play
Moving/driving a few hundred miles and hopping on a last-minute plane to visit a sick relative, gathering my things from various and sundry storage areas - and ahhhh, I'm finally home - and ALONE - no roommates! 

I'm hoping that I can get back to normal very soon and be on NF much more often.  I've been here a week now, so I'm settling in nicely, especially on my bed ... my luxurious bed where I can wake in the morning without hearing roommates downstairs, without their dogs begging me to take them out while I wait for coffee to perk in the morning and without having to go up and down stairs every time I want to .... well do just about anything.  And of course having to get dressed every time I want to leave my room - sheer hell.  Who likes to be dressed all the time?  Not me.  Unless it's dressed up that is - love dressing up in sexy outfits and heels and being a that sexy, vixen-like girl who bends to a guy's will (forward or backward - tee hee).

The princess has come down from the ivory tower and she now lives in a cute, ground-floor, one-bedroom apartment where she can entertain guests, eat pretzels in bed - hell I can do anything I want in bed.  I'm free!

Best of all I can walk around the house as scantily dressed as I like (and I like!) or even naked if the mood strikes me.  I did do that on day 2 here and gave the maintenance guy quite a view when he came to change the outdoor filters to the AC unit, but I figured, "hey, at least if I need a maintenance call, I probably won't have a problem getting someone to cum ... here."  Tee hee.  He blushed, but I just stood there smiling, so he'd know it was okay to look ... if that's all he could bring himself to do at the moment.  I can wait; I'm very patient (smile).

I had the pleasure of being on the phone all day yesterday and got to meet a new friend, I'll call "N."  He said he read my blog and liked it (too bad he didn't get to see my old blog, right guys).  He was positively dreamy and naughty and it gave me a renewed love for being on NF.  He definitely has the potential for becoming an "AK guy" which is what I call my regulars.  Having regular callers is nice, kind of like having a hot boyfriend who wants to fuck you on a semi-regular basis but without all the relationship BS that most people have to deal with.  It's always fun, it's always hot and you don't have to kick them out in the morning.  Gosh I love being single!  And I love being single in my new single-girl-pad - my crib - my digs - my home!  And I love being on NF.

Now if I can only find my "Naughty Bag," the one where I packed all of my toys, I'd be really happy - that will happen today because I can't stand going a whole week without having my puss stuffed with something thick and stiff and probing (and buzzing maybe too).  If I don't find it soon, I may have to make a maintenance call.  I'm pulsing just thinking about it. 

I did get spanked with my belt last night - it stung gloriously and I love being the naughty girl who needs to be punished.  In fact any playing around that has to do with my ass being squeezed, kissed, spanked, etc. - well you know.  That comes in only second to having my nipples played with, which as most of you know is one way to make me cum without even getting near my below-the-waist area.   Nipple Play - it just has a nice sound to it, doesn't it?  (But it doesn't sound nearly as nice as it feels - a little lick, a kiss, a pull, a twists, a gentle bite ... rubbing your teeth across my nipples like the pearls that they are - yum!)

Anyone who tells me they don't like having sex - like the married lady two doors down - just isn't getting any (or getting it right).  Maybe I need to get my neighbor girl over for a "Naughty Nite" to get them re-acquainted with the feel-good way of life ... kind of like a community service.  I'm sure their husbands would appreciate their wives' renewed interest in schtooping (my favorite word).  Then again, lately my specialty seems to have become skipping the wifey part and getting straight to the hard of it - yes, I said hard of it, not heart of it.  I feel badly when some poor guy walks around with a constant stiffy that only Rosie Palm gets to touch ... I'd be happy to relieve the pressure around here and see some more smiling faces in the parking lot.  Again, a community service. 

As you can see, I have a renewed view on life - it's the second day of summer and I've just unpacked the bikini bag - the pool is open and the Sun is shining ... maybe I'll go out later and work on my tan at the pool.  But regardless, I'll be here this morning and later on tonight as well ... and judging by my email, it should be an exciting day/night on NF.  Ashley's back and horny as ever!  Cum and get me boyz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment